Thursday 8 May 2014

Perjalanan Hijrahku Vol 1


The story begin when i received my 1st baju raya for this year. I am very excited because this is my very first time to wear jubah as my baju raya. I cant wait to try my jubah and when i did, i felt something. Yes, something that i cant understand.

i felt very comfortable to wear that jubah and suddenly thinking why not buy some wide shawl to mix and match with my jubah. Guess what?? i did it... yeeaaa i did!!

at first i thought that this raya will be my 1st raya to wear 'jilbab' but then i change my mind. Why i have to wait until raya to change? why not now? its a same question that i always asked myself. Until one day, i watch this video from Oki Setiana Dewi about jilbab. Yess, i always said before that i should change my intentions, my akhlak before i change my appearances. But why not i change my appearances first and slowly pray to Allah about my intentions.

and yesssss, i did that !!

thanks to Allah, dengan redha nya aku berjaya mengubah sedikit penampilanku. dengan berjilbab aku merasa lebih selamat dan selesa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly Leave Your Comment Here: